Garden Furniture - I need it now! ~ My Home Essentials

Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Garden Furniture - I need it now!

The weather is just beginning to warm up here and suddenly I'm starting to think about what is happening outside in the garden and what we need for it - a perfect patio set!

Course the garden is a bit of a jungle right now but bit by bit I am taming it and once I'm finished I'd like to sit down and enjoy it. And I am through having picnics and wanting to sit on the lawn - I want something which every adult with a garden should have - a bona fide beautiful outdoor table and chairs (and a couple of those reclining lounge chairs to boot).

But my goodness, have you seen the prices of these things? I might have to wait until the summer is over and get one at a reduced price.

I had a look online and found a lot of patio furniture sets available as well as a lot of information and guides on patio furniture. This consumer guide to patio sets seems to think it's great to buy a patio set online but I'm not convinced yet. Call me paranoid but I'd like to see the quality of the wood and workmanship if I'm paying big bucks.

Quite strange because I buy a whole lot of other goods online, site unseen including indoor furniture. I wonder what it is about patio sets? I mean you don't even usually get the one that's on display when you buy in a store. No doubt I'll probably get over it because there's so much choice in patio furniture available on the web at keen prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment